Sunday 28 December 2014

Hello and welcome



Hello and welcome to Omkara Kinesiology. My name is Candy Blackwell, I am a Kinesiologist and Registered Nurse with 12 years’ experience working in health care, and a Master’s degree in Mental Health Nursing.

I discovered Kinesiology by way of my desire to practice a healing modality that is both gentle and highly effective. My Kinesiologist and teacher Jo Smith, through her profound kinesiology balances assisted me to move many significant emotional blockages. This was the catalyst for my metamorphosis into the person I am so proud to be today.

In April of 2012 I commenced my study in Kinesiology and in April 2013 I was able to register with the Australian Kinesiology Association and begin my practice. I am now inviting new clients and look forward to helping them on their journey to holistic health. My aim is to build a thriving practice that allows me to realise my potential as a healer and help hundreds of people find optimal health and well-being.

At this point in my Kinesiology journey I have had many balances, and as a result I am a completely different person. When I think back to my mental state and level of consciousness prior to kinesiology it is difficult to remember my life. I was on autopilot.

Kinesiology has not only provided me with a new career direction but it has also reduced my fear and anxiety and increased my self-confidence. In February 2013, Candy Blackwell, a girl who was extremely frightened of heights, completed a tandem skydive. This is a feat I would never have attempted previously. Like the title of Susan Jeffers book ‘Feel the fear and do it anyway’, this is how I approached my skydive and any other challenges life presents to me. I have set my intention to live consciously, to be gentle with myself, acknowledge my power, and embrace challenges with courage and integrity.

Through this blog I hope to share my experiences and knowledge with those who are on their own personal journey of transformation and self-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment